• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Evitek G6 H4 LED headlight bulb installation

So, far so good. The Beamtech H4 is not overly bright but definitely an improvement over the stock H4. The light quality is excellent, pure white without a green or blue cast and matches my daytime running leds perfectly. I feel and see first hand that I am definitely much more visible with that head lamp. I typically keep it in highbeam during daytime, and car drivers take notice in their side mirrors... The beam pattern in both, lo and hi beam is clean and at a proper height. I test rode the light at night and haven't got any flashing from ongoing traffic. The lamp is quite compact and appears to be very well built and sturdy and what not to like about a fanless design, great idea! I could have done a better job cutting the rubber boot to accommodate the lamp as you can see on the photo. I reordered a new boot and will try not to cut it, I think it may fit over the lamp. In that case, cooling may be a bit compromised but we will see, I still have a spare as a backup... Price is great.

IMG_8084.jpg
IMG_8085.jpg
IMG_8088.jpg

I had the Evitek and switched to the BeamTech (got a deal on the BeamTech, less then $30 for the two pack) no fan noise and the Beamtech light is a slight improvement over the Evitek.

Used the Evitek for around a year and it was still working perfectly when I switched to the BeamTech if I have any problems with that I'll report back

Reviving an old thread here....I purchased and installed the Beamtech yesterday. I was able to use the OEM boot and lock the bulb onto the adapter plate. It was good and tight and just made sure I was at the right angle to locate the pins before I rolled it to lock it in place. Much better match to my driving lights as the others have commented.

Gaps in LED Gaps in LED - Album on Imgur

How can I seal these gaps? Just installed the Beamtech
The picture with the rubber boot should be fine as is, the plug connection you could put some dielectric grease
a8579e3b5143e6319cc5267a6314dd4c.jpg
27de53266a5272fc005dbeefe100356e.jpg

I just dropped an Auxbeam Eagle H4 bulb in my bike. It attracted me because there is no ballast to tuck away. I already had the best halogen bulb I could find, so this isn't leaps and bounds better than what I already had, but still noticeably better. It is leaps and bounds over the cheap bulb that comes on the bike though.

(2pcs/set) H4 Eagles Series LED headlight Bulbs-5000LM/6500K

9_8.jpg

Since it came as a pair I actually need to list the 2nd one I have in the for sale section.

Back