• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Information Engine on probe wire

Pistone

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi guys,

I'm about to receive my heated grips, but after various research I can't find the answer for my question.
Basically, I would like to connect the heated grips to a relay that will turn on based on 'Engine on' signal.

The question is: where can I find a wire that goes to 12v when the engine is on? I can also connect the relay to the ignition switch, but where is this located in my NC700S?
I don't want to connect the relay signal wire to my headlamp in order to keep everything the more clean possible.

If anyone can help me it will be very great and thanks in advance to everyone that can help me!

On most motorcycles they connect to the back light. It is usually easily found under the seat somewhere, so you could position your relay near there as well.
Also check out which grips you have. As some only work when the battery is charging so can be connected directly to the battery without a problem of draining when ignition is turned off.

Back