• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Dude travels the world on his NC700X.

Seen lots of that in South America trip reports -- even on houseboats! Safe travels to you!

Can someone tell me where the engine number can be found on the NC700X? I'm not referring to the VIN number. I have my skidplate on so maybe it's underneath that, but right now I'm too lazy to take it off. Thanks or the help!

This is from the nc700x service manual
4e03ab6cd179e4fb3a1f05d8617ddbd3.jpg

Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk

InkedIMG_20170529_073017_LI.jpgInkedIMG_20170529_073035_LI.jpg

Thanks Netizen! I found it. The picture quality is poor. It's stamped in such an awkward place I couldn't really get a good angle. I need it for the customs paperwork for the sailboat ride from Panama to Columbia. Also, I chose to go with Stahlratt. They are a more personable company that charges the same as the others, but assist with all the customs and inspections; where the other companies like Wild Card don't.

We all hope all is well with you - I've been watching all your videos and hopefully you will have more soon. TAKE CARE FROM ALL OF US HERE!

Back