• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Ducati Diavel 1260 Lamborghini Is Premiering Tomorrow (Nov 25)

admin

Staff member
Reaction score
Visit site

Italy’s Finest​

Just when you thought we were done with the Ducati 2021 model rollout, the Italian motorcycle manufacturer continues to surprise us; especially with this new ‘Diavel 1260 Lamborghini’.

I definitely didn’t see this being the news would be I covering next after episode 3 of their web series brought us the newly updated SuperSport and the Panigale V4 SP. As we know, Lamborghini makes really expensive supercars. If you pair them up with Ducati – a company that makes really expensive motorcycles – something awesome is bound to happen, right?

Through the quick teaser image of this new Ducati Diavel 1260 Lamborghini edition, we can see a carbon fiber strip along the length of the tank (Lamborghini loves their use of carbon fiber in their vehicle builds) with a prancing bull emblem fixed to the center.

Lamborghini is known for its extremely bright and fluorescent paint jobs, but if this teaser image is any accurate indication of what the real bike should look like it appears like Ducati took the lead on this one with this black matte paint on the sides of the tank.

There have been some mock-up illustrations done by fans that have been circulating the internet since news of this collaboration initially broke back in July of 2020 (I’ve included one of these ‘mock-ups’ below, please keep in mind the image I have shared is not an accurate representation of what the bike being unveiled tomorrow will look like), but there’s no way to tell for sure what the exact visual appearance of this machine will look like beyond the image that Ducati provided us with. Not that it matters, because the official unveiling will happen in less than 24 hours anyway.

diavellambo.jpg

Let’s see what these two bespoke vehicle manufacturers can come up with when they put their heads together. More details to come tomorrow.

The post Ducati Diavel 1260 Lamborghini Is Premiering Tomorrow (Nov 25) appeared first on webBikeWorld.

Continue reading...

Back