• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Dropped washer down rear seat

Fallen_Tyrael

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi all,
I just fitted a Givi rack to my NC750s and I went to pop off the rear seat and one of the washers fell down one of the gaps behind the fuel filler cap and I cant see it :mad:.

I was wondering if anyone knew where it might have gone and how i'd recover that washer?

Thank you in advance.

You will never see it again, it is gone forever. And that's the reason why I always lay a shop rag down over that area when working under the seat. Well not always, like you I learned my lesson the hard way.

Yes! i'm going to have to get one of those.

I can replace the washer I just don't want it rattling around where ever it is, I assume there isn't anywhere critical back there it could fall onto?

Yes! i'm going to have to get one of those.

I can replace the washer I just don't want it rattling around where ever it is, I assume there isn't anywhere critical back there it could fall onto?
No it'll likely just fall out completely when your going down the road

When I had my rear wheel removed I banged on the plastic located in front of rear wheel area with my fist. It was like getting a jackpot in Las Vegas! Got all my missing washers, nuts and bolts back.

Back