• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Done farkling?

ronsaw

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
2 years of ownership, here are the mods:

- Bar end mirrors
- Painted OEM mirror black inside
- COX radiator guard
- Shad comfort seat
- 12v port and battery tender pigtail in "frunk"
- IXIL slip on exhaust
- Trimmed the rear fender

No plans to take off the asphalt, so street tires good & no need for engine guards etc.
I use it as a fun day ride bike, so no need to carry luggage etc. I think I'm done?
* Forgot, still want the R&G Tail Tidy....one more thing....

NC.jpg

If you think you might be caught in any kind of weather, front fender extender and rear hugger might be worth.

Oh you could do more!

Eg;

Puig Fender Extender
Puig Rear Wheel Hugger
Throttle Lock
Highway Pegs
Extra Front Lights
LED Head Light
LED Rear Brake Lights

Bar End Mirror Mod...

These mirrors look like Bike Master Rectangles, is that correct? Curious about your install on the mirrors...did you have to remove the factory bar weights? Did the mirrors bolt onto OE points? Were there adapters involved, if so, which ones? Thank you, in advance, for any install insight you are willing to share.

2 years of ownership, here are the mods:

- Bar end mirrors
- Painted OEM mirror black inside
- COX radiator guard
- Shad comfort seat
- 12v port and battery tender pigtail in "frunk"
- IXIL slip on exhaust
- Trimmed the rear fender

No plans to take off the asphalt, so street tires good & no need for engine guards etc.
I use it as a fun day ride bike, so no need to carry luggage etc. I think I'm done?
* Forgot, still want the R&G Tail Tidy....one more thing....

View attachment 29707

I must say, that's one slick-looking setup. Aggressive and dynamic, but not over-the-top. Very nice balance :)
Care to post more photos, or link to another thread for search-option-impaired users like myself? :D

Back