• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Denali Lights tech question

SilverNC700

Reaction score
Visit site
Back in 2013 I bought some Denali DM1 LED lights, they've worked great for all these years.

This year, I pulled my bike out of storage and tried to start it. I could see the Denali lights come on when I turn on the ignition, but the battery was too dead to get the bike going. So I replaced the battery, now the bike starts fine but the Denali lights are totally dead. All other electrical on the bike functioning.

I checked every fuse I could find, they all look good.

Does anyone else have Denali lights, and what are some troubleshooting points I could look at? Could the 12v OP Relay be bad, and would that have anything to do with the lights?

First thought:

Did you have lights power wire connected to the positive or a wire to (ground )negative terminals.............that got left off during the battery swap ??????

Thank you so much for taking time to reply! You mentioned positive and negative terminals, and it made me rethink putting the battery back in. I struggled getting the positive cable for the light attached to the battery, but didn't recall any similar struggle with the negative side. I went out and checked....sure enough, the negative cable for the lights was tucked behind the battery. As soon as I attached it, they work! Thanks again, man!

Back