• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Deals We Love This Week: Helmets up to 50 Percent Off

admin

Staff member
Reaction score
Visit site

Looking for a Good Lid for the Next Riding Season?​

Christmas is almost here, and if you haven’t shopped for the motorcyclists in your life, then you need to. Also, you can always buy for yourself if you’re the motorcyclist in your life. Either way, you’ll have your pick of some of the best gear out there for a lower price than usual.

Revzilla is offering some of the best deals of the season right now, and I have to say I’m pretty blown away with the helmet deals. Some of my favorite lids are marked down considerably (up to 50 percent off!). So, if you’re in need of a new helmet, consider one of the ones listed below. If you want to see all of the helmets on sale right now, click here.

LS2 Xtra Carbon Helmet​

LS2 carbon helmet

Regular Price: $399.98, Sale Price: $199.99 (50% Off)

The LS2 Xtra Carbon Helmet offers a classic dirt bike helmet shape that you won’t find on most modern helmets. From there the company uses modern materials, perfectly blending retro style and modern construction. The helmet features a 100 percent carbon fiber shell, a short and long peak visor, removable and washable moisture-wicking interior, and DOT and ECE approval. The helmet is 50 percent off, and that means you’ll save about $200.

Check it out at Revzilla

Arai Classic-V Helmet​

arai classic v helmet

Regular Price: $469.95, Sale Price: $249.99 (47% Off)

Need a classic open face helmet with premium construction and oodles of retro style? The Arai Classic-V helmet is the lid for you. Sure you could go with a Bell Custom 500, but the Arai is a better helmet in my opinion and at 50 percent off it’s not all that much more expensive. The helmet features PB-cLc shell, Faux leather edge trim, hidden interior ventilation, one-piece multi-density EPS, a 5-snap system for accessories, a goggle strap holder, anti-microbial interior that’s removable and Snell M2015 and DOT approval.

Check it out at Revzilla

Biltwell Lane Splitter Helmet​

biltwell lanesplitter

Regular Price: $249.95, Sale Price: $159.99 (36% Off)

I reviewed the Biltwell Lane Splitter helmet a while back. I liked it. The helmet does have a few shortcomings, but it has actually become the first lid I reach for. The helmet features an ABS shell, EPS liner, hand-sewn removable Lycra liner with diamond stitching, audio pockets in the ears, a chin curtain, a ton of vents, and killer styling. The helmet also meets ECE and DOT standards. Right now, it is 36 percent off, which means you’ll save about $90.

Check it out at Revzilla

Biltwell Gringo S ECE Helmet​

biltwell gringo s ece helmet

Regular Price: $219.95, Sale Price: $149.99 (32% Off)

If the Lane Splitter doesn’t tickle your fancy, but you like the retro full-face helmet thing, check out the Biltwell Gringo S ECE Helmet. You get the Gringo styling with a flip-up visor. The helmet also features an injection-molded ABS shell, EPS liner, hand-sewn Lycra interior with diamond stitching, rubber or chrome accenting, speaker pockets, and DOT and ECE approval. The helmet is 32 percent off, which means you’ll save about $70.

Check it out at Revzilla

Arai Signet-X Helmet​

Arai Signet X helmet

Regular Price: $699.99, Sale Price: $499.99 (29% Off)

Last, but certainly not least, is the Arai Signet-X helmet. This is a seriously good premium helmet, and even with a 29 percent discount, it ain’t cheap. However, $200 off the MSRP is nothing to sneeze at, so if you want an awesome helmet, this is it. The Signet-X comes with the VAS shield system, VAS shield latch system, PB-SCLC shell, Eco-Pure liner, VAS V MV shield, and a whole lot more. Rick reviewed this a while back and found it to be a quality lid. If you have $500 and a narrow, long oval head shape, then this might be a good option.

Check it out at Revzilla
The post Deals We Love This Week: Helmets up to 50 Percent Off appeared first on webBikeWorld.

Continue reading...

Back