• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Dealer and warranty service work

I only did 6 in the Navy. Got out for 2 years and worked as electronics tech in Atlanta on Metro rail cars, then joined the Air Force. Did 17 in the AF, first as EW tech, then retrained as flight engineer on C-130's, then Hueys. Finally retired last January. Much happier now as civilian. Back to working on electronics. But riding much less due to murderous car drivers on my new commute. I don't feel safe even in an SUV. How is your riding in Buffalo area?

I only did 6 in the Navy. Got out for 2 years and worked as electronics tech in Atlanta on Metro rail cars, then joined the Air Force. Did 17 in the AF, first as EW tech, then retrained as flight engineer on C-130's, then Hueys. Finally retired last January. Much happier now as civilian. Back to working on electronics. But riding much less due to murderous car drivers on my new commute. I don't feel safe even in an SUV. How is your riding in Buffalo area?

Riding around here is pretty good... for the most part. I'd only commute to work on her on Tuesdays and Fridays, as for some reason there isn't much traffic those days. Tuesday-Thursdays though... don't feel very safe in my SUV either. Typically though I just drive to work and leave my bike for afterwards.

Back