• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Dash in gear position box

jimmy da vig

Reaction score
Visit site
So I took off for a ride this afternoon and slowed down for a very slow moving car while riding downhill. When the car sped up I gave it some throttle and the engine raced but no power to the rear wheel. There was a dash in the gear position box on the dash. Somehow the bike went into first and I was able to ride it home.

When I pulled into the garage I put it into N but the dash stayed on. I can start the bike but it does not go into any gear. Has anyone else had this happen? Page 133 says "...you may have a serious problem with the Dual Clutch Transmission system"

No big deal, I'm home and I have a trailer to take it to the dealer tomorrow.

Pretty sure this happened to a guy at the NC Forum Deals Gap meet a couple months ago, cant remember what the actual problem was but remember reading about it.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

The DCT will give a error code when the ignition is turned on and sidestand down. 1.4 sec dash blinks count as tens & short blinks ones. The error code lets you know what failed (it’s most likely a DCT sensor). if there’s a pool I’ll put my bet on the ‘Shift Spindle’ .

Back