• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Damage report

Zippersdad

Reaction score
Visit site
Well, I almost had 10,000 miles on the X before I laid it down. Almost.
Thankfully, the damage was done to the bike and not much to me (ATGATT). You'd think after riding 47 miles of gravel and dirt last week I'd know how to properly stop on the stuff by now. Nope.
Slowing down to stop at a T intersection out in the country, I lost it out from under me on some construction area dirt. *shame*
IMG_20130819_100945_928.jpg

Glad you are OK. ATGATT saves the day again! I’d apply some Roll Tide Duck Tape to the turn signal and looks like you would be good to go. Decorate and repair at the same time :cool:

On the good side, you are now a full fledged member of the "Honda NC700 Infamous Front Blinker Crew" I'm a charter member. Your fun has just begun, now you have to pull the complete side cover with the Honda emblem on it, off the bike. It runs from the front of the bike to rear seat. Your getting ready to have a lot of fun, so brush up on your vulgarities before you start.

On the good side, you are now a full fledged member of the "Honda NC700 Infamous Front Blinker Crew" I'm a charter member. Your fun has just begun, now you have to pull the complete side cover with the Honda emblem on it, off the bike. It runs from the front of the bike to rear seat. Your getting ready to have a lot of fun, so brush up on your vulgarities before you start.

Thankfully, my local Honda dealership gets to deal with the repairs. If my shift lever and handlebars (and more controls) weren't messed up I wouldn't be too worried. Glad I have a good insurance policy. :(
Thanks to you all for the kind words. I love my NC700X brethren!

Back