• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

COULDA, WOULDA.. SHOULDA...

Boomerbeach

Reaction score
Visit site
Been many days, my "call-sign" might still be "BoomerBeach" in SoCal. In-fact, I'm BackBay Bruce, Newport Beach, CA. Age 75, pending, I have 5 Honda MC's in my garage, just sold a lil PCX scoot. Last yr, bought a really primo '01 CBR Blackbird 1100cc & a nu, assembled from crate, '17 ST1300 PA.
Frankly, these are avail, my Cardio Dude called, day of Blackbird delivery, "Bruce, ya got some 'Challenges'.. You really oughta divest of the MCs'!... I've now had my '16 CTX 700 DCT for 2.5 yrs, luv it! Just wanna move upscale a tad, was hopin Father Honda would soon announce the rumored nc800-850x DCT.. Hasn't happened...
Over 2mos ago, antied up a $$ deposit on a nu nc750x DCT, as yet, undelivered. Shoot, don't even get ret'd calls, none around CA, or beyond... Called the Honda Mutha Ship, Torrance, nearly laughed at. Occasional rumors of one "coming in soon", Madera, Port Angeles or beyond.
Anyhoo.. Anybody taken recent delivery? .. Anywhere? Does Honda still manufacture bikes? I'm aware of the big factory burn, many moons ago and cont'd raw materials shortages.
Way beyond "7-oh!", I'm getting about as ancy as a 5yr old, where's my NuToy Dad?!? Already, I'm apprised and expect to hear some of you have waited a lot longer(?!?)
Thx 4 your consideration, please advise.
Boomerbeach in Socal 92627

Welcome Boomer from Florida. Not waiting on a 2021 or 2022 myself but there are a few such people.

My local Honda shop told me they wouldn't be getting one, but that a few shops in the region would be getting just one bike shipped. The time frame was right around June 30th. For a '22 model to be shipping that late in the model year tells me that the supply chain must have really crippled production. Also the NC is a much better seller in the EU, from what I was told.
Congrats on the Blackbird, those are awful nice.

Did you ever receive your NC750X? I ordered mine in mid September was told to expect it mid November in no further delays pop up. So far I'm hearing news of more and more delays. I'm like you, a kid that can't wait for Santa to drop off my new toy. Please update us on your status.

Happening here also. A Chap I know waiting months again for a NC. On the verge of cancelling the order.

Been many days, my "call-sign" might still be "BoomerBeach" in SoCal. In-fact, I'm BackBay Bruce, Newport Beach, CA. Age 75, pending, I have 5 Honda MC's in my garage, just sold a lil PCX scoot. Last yr, bought a really primo '01 CBR Blackbird 1100cc & a nu, assembled from crate, '17 ST1300 PA.
Frankly, these are avail, my Cardio Dude called, day of Blackbird delivery, "Bruce, ya got some 'Challenges'.. You really oughta divest of the MCs'!... I've now had my '16 CTX 700 DCT for 2.5 yrs, luv it! Just wanna move upscale a tad, was hopin Father Honda would soon announce the rumored nc800-850x DCT.. Hasn't happened...
Over 2mos ago, antied up a $$ deposit on a nu nc750x DCT, as yet, undelivered. Shoot, don't even get ret'd calls, none around CA, or beyond... Called the Honda Mutha Ship, Torrance, nearly laughed at. Occasional rumors of one "coming in soon", Madera, Port Angeles or beyond.
Anyhoo.. Anybody taken recent delivery? .. Anywhere? Does Honda still manufacture bikes? I'm aware of the big factory burn, many moons ago and cont'd raw materials shortages.
Way beyond "7-oh!", I'm getting about as ancy as a 5yr old, where's my NuToy Dad?!? Already, I'm apprised and expect to hear some of you have waited a lot longer(?!?)
Thx 4 your consideration, please advise.
Boomerbeach in Socal 92627
I was just notified of a Jan. 6th ship date. Honda cancelled my 2022 order and switched me to a 2023. Can't tell you how excited I am, sure hope there are no further delays!!
What ever happened with yours? Have you recieved it yet?

Yes, my ship came in early Sept, got dealer call affirming it would surface around mid-mo. While it did, I couldn't til 10/5, recovering from CoVid, hadn't ridden for weeks, finally, picked up my red '22, queasy, rode home 80mi, crawled in the crib. Hellatious winds, small windscreen beat me up. Your '23, may have larger screen(?). Bike? Near perfect as one could get. The one I've been seeking(!), so much so, my other 5 bikes will be marketed soon. I only need the NC, so much faster than my '16 ctx700 DCT, as economical+, top quality, great "Frunk" & rear fueling. One initial neg, I was expecting Metz tires, instead Dunlops. I don't "do" lops(!), tho seem ok. So, you have somethun to look forward to! Warning: Common knowledge, Anticipate a nu oil filter wrench, 1st 600 mi filter change challenging like glued on by a gorilla! Meanwhile, am loading "farkles", not done yet. Best of Luck! Happy Holidays...

Yes, my ship came in early Sept, got dealer call affirming it would surface around mid-mo. While it did, I couldn't til 10/5, recovering from CoVid, hadn't ridden for weeks, finally, picked up my red '22, queasy, rode home 80mi, crawled in the crib. Hellatious winds, small windscreen beat me up. Your '23, may have larger screen(?). Bike? Near perfect as one could get. The one I've been seeking(!), so much so, my other 5 bikes will be marketed soon. I only need the NC, so much faster than my '16 ctx700 DCT, as economical+, top quality, great "Frunk" & rear fueling. One initial neg, I was expecting Metz tires, instead Dunlops. I don't "do" lops(!), tho seem ok. So, you have somethun to look forward to! Warning: Common knowledge, Anticipate a nu oil filter wrench, 1st 600 mi filter change challenging like glued on by a gorilla! Meanwhile, am loading "farkles", not done yet. Best of Luck! Happy Holidays...
I ordered the "tall" windscreen. Had a CB500X with the regular screen. On windy days I felt like Mike Tyson's sparring partner. I also ordered the center stand, heated grips, hand guards and usb charge ports. Beyond excited and the matte-nightshade-blue is growing on me!

Back