• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Considering New 2015 NC700X (Dealer Special) Should I get a later model

Down here in Katy the dealership has the 2015s for $4000 couple hundred miles tops, demos and what not. Might be worth a one way flight, I could help with airport pickup. I love my NC, I think I will always own one now that I've experienced it.
Tony, thank you for the kind offer!
I'm loving my NC700X, just waiting for the weather to warm up a bit.
-andy

Thanks for posting this topic as a Dealer near here, Big St. Charles Motosports, has just listed several new 2015 NC700X's. I'm still awaiting pricing and more informaiton, I'd prefer used (probably more affordable) but still checking/looking for my next bike.

Edit: I just got a reply from them, they're listing these for $4899, plus fees I'm sure.

Timing is everything on these deals but I got my bike from them last August. Had to Finance through Honda to save an extra $400 but my final out the door price (tax, title, registration, etc.) was around $3850 (on a $3100 list price)

Back