• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

College Girl

heids97

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey all! I'm not exactly brand new to this bike or motorcycles I've had my license since 16 and drove a rebel 250. I got this baby in March of 2015 and since then have gone over 7,000 miles across 13 different states. I am however still learning a lot and am looking forward to learning on this forum. My dad is awesome and took me out to college across the country on a major bike trip, him on his Gold Wing and me on the NC700x. Long road trips are the best! (Accept after 500 miles when this seat starts to kill your butt) I'm out in Utah now and there are sooooo many awesome places for bike rides around here. I love it!

Welcome! Utah is a great place to ride, especially once all the canyons open up in spring.

Welcome from Washington. I like your Dad's style. There is a tremendous possibility that my daughter will have a very similar story to tell. She is 11 now, rides with me whenever she can, and can't wait to get her own bike when she turns 16.

Dan

CONGRATS on selecting the NC700X, you will not be disappointed with your choice. How are you liking it so far?

The stock seat is a common complaint about these bikes. Many of us have replaced it already than endure that agony.

Greetings from SoCal...

Welcome to the site. I'm just north of you in south eastern Idaho. Don't forget to take a Yellowstone tour sometime before you leave Utah. We have some great rides here as well once you get tired of Utah.

Tim

Welcome! I'm in Boise, Idaho, so not too far away from Utah. That seat really does start to hurt after half a day in the saddle, doesn't it? Enjoy the West! It's a great place to ride.

Back