• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Center stand no stop no problem

NCKidx

Reaction score
Visit site
461BCE19-7B29-4318-AE75-B121DB16B652.jpeg70BFF808-28BC-451E-9620-6A4BF875F82C.jpeg
I used a old dirt bike mirror mount with a threaded bold in the end. Drilled CS, put bolt in it so it won’t rotate. Put some thick electrical tape over bolt head for the bumped stop. Didn’t want to take off aftermarket muffler. Job done…2021 model.

View attachment 45945View attachment 45946
I used a old dirt bike mirror mount with a threaded bold in the end. Drilled CS, put bolt in it so it won’t rotate. Put some thick electrical tape over bolt head for the bumped stop. Didn’t want to take off aftermarket muffler. Job done…2021 model.
That looks like the wrong stand for the bike. The correct one works perfectly and isn't all that expensive.

It fits perfectly but designed to stop on the stock exhaust. I have a aftermarket pipe on it that doesn’t have a stop built into it like the stock exhaust. I might just put the heavy stocker back on it but this thing sounds great right now.

It fits perfectly but designed to stop on the stock exhaust. I have a aftermarket pipe on it that doesn’t have a stop built into it like the stock exhaust. I might just put the heavy stocker back on it but this thing sounds great right now.
Hmmmm I bought what I think or was suppose to be for the 2021 DCT and the directions on the Honda manual says loosen the stock muffler and insert a screw to hold the spring up. No threaded hole that we can find. May just end up drilling a hole in the stock muffler bracket and attach the spring thru the hole. Can't be that difficult.

Hmmmm I bought what I think or was suppose to be for the 2021 DCT and the directions on the Honda manual says loosen the stock muffler and insert a screw to hold the spring up. No threaded hole that we can find. May just end up drilling a hole in the stock muffler bracket and attach the spring thru the hole. Can't be that difficult.
It is not real obvious to find the threaded hole. I would look again before drilling.

Back