• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Center Stand for 750 X

Ok, so I bought the NC750X 2021 OEM center stand from Partzilla for $108 plus tax and shipping and installed it just now on my lowered 2020 model (Soupy's adjustable lowering links). The hardest part was getting the spring post installed without removing the exhaust as it's quite tight and awkward to get to, but once you get a bite on the thread, it's plain saling from there. I used the ratchet strap method with a loop of paracord to stretch the springs and clip those into place which was a super easy way to do it.
On the stand, my back tire is 1.5" off the ground.
Getting the bike up onto the stand isn't the easiest bike I've ever done this on, but with a good swift pull on the left bar end with the left hand, the left grab rail upwards and backwards with the right hand, and standing on the stand foot post, it came up.
The slippery garage floor and my soft soled running shoes probably didn't help things, so I'm hoping that on concrete and with my moorcycle boots on, it'll be easier. Also hoping that the stand doesn't bottom out during full rear shock compression or going around bends.
I'll update again if anything crazy to report.

Just my two cents on this: A center stand is a must for me. I went to the dealership in Belgrade, Serbia they told me they didn't have it in stock, I can order and will arrive in 3 weeks. I was impatient and looked at ads and found the guy who had GP Kompozit (a Turkish company that makes aftermarket parts for many moto brands) in stock and I just went and bought it. It is so difficult to lift it. At first, I thought that I didn't know what I was doing but it's not rocket science. Posted a question on the Serbian BJBIKERS forum and a few users came back saying that they have the same issue. I decided to buy a Honda OEM as many users on the forum replied that they don't have any issues lifting it on the center stand. Installation was a nightmare, again, I do not know if this is specific to this GP Kompozit brand as springs are super strong. For two days I struggled, looked at YT, and used the ratchet strap method without any success. On the third day went to my brother-in-law, had a better pivoting point for the ratchet strap and after 30 minutes we attached the spring. I still didn't put OEM one due to the lack of time and winter time and not riding the bike.

I have just lowered my 2017 NC750XDCT by 38mm, and replaced the OEM side stand and OEM centre stand. I went super budget. I bought the lowering link, 2021 adjustable side stand, and a NC750S centre stand from Aliexpress out of China. The whole order was $221 Canadian shipped right to my door. The bike fits me perfectly now, my new seat height is around 800mm instead of 830. I have no problem getting it on the new centre stand and the bike has a good lean on it’s new side stand. I am a happy camper. It took about 3 hours to do the whole project.

Attachments

• IMG_5016.jpeg
    IMG_5016.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 12
I have just lowered my 2017 NC750XDCT by 38mm, and replaced the OEM side stand and OEM centre stand. I went super budget. I bought the lowering link, 2021 adjustable side stand, and a NC750S centre stand from Aliexpress out of China. The whole order was $221 Canadian shipped right to my door. The bike fits me perfectly now, my new seat height is around 800mm instead of 830. I have no problem getting it on the new centre stand and the bike has a good lean on it’s new side stand. I am a happy camper. It took about 3 hours to do the whole project.
Can you tell me what the quality of the centre stand is like from Aliexpress please. I'm looking for one for a 2017 NC750SA.

The AliExpress Centre Stand is very acceptable. It came with all the necessary bolts and 2 springs. I paid $145 Canadian included freight, took about 3 weeks to get it. I recommend it.

Back