• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Center Stand for 750 X

Julianne

Reaction score
Visit site
I am wondering if you have put on the centre stand and what do you think of it.
Does it drag ? Does the weight bother you ?
Is it fairly easy to use ?
thanks
Ja

I installed one on my 750X about two weeks ago as my first mod to the bike. It does not drag, I don't even notice the weight, and yes, it is easy to use for me. You just have to use the right technique.

It makes things like chain maintenance, oil changes and such so much easier. I wouldn't be without it.

I don't drag the center stand and I'm dragging the sides of my boots with my balls of my feet on the pegs , I did hit something hard in a corner with a big compression 1x out of thousands of turns. I just ordered 1 for my red NC700x that I just had a flat on , your screwed without one on the road

I installed one on my 750X about two weeks ago as my first mod to the bike. It does not drag, I don't even notice the weight, and yes, it is easy to use for me. You just have to use the right technique.

It makes things like chain maintenance, oil changes and such so much easier. I wouldn't be without it.
thanks so much ! Did you get it from Honda or is it made be someone else ?

Last edited:
I got the OEM Honda one through Partzilla, and installed it myself. Installation can be tricky, but if you watch the couple of YouTube videos on it, you can decide for yourself if you want to give it a go, or simply have your dealer do it for you.

I have the OEM stand and it’s nice. SW Motech is beefier but more expensive and T Rex racing is made in the USA. Those are the ones I’ve found online. I recommend a center stand heavily

You just have to use the right technique.

Would you mind explaining your 'technique'? At 5' 10", 160# I don't seem to have enough mass to get the bike up on the center stand. I can do it with an small assist from a friend, but I need to figure out how to do it myself.

left hand on hbar, balance on your left foot, right foot on cstand, right hand on lift point of bike, roll bike to right couple of inches then stand on the cstand and lift with right hand. it will get easier with practice. good luck

I would rather not have one even if it was free. Not needed for road flats or anything else for me. I have a bike platform jack and a come-along for my apple tree limb for the rare times I need to raise it.

I am wondering if you have put on the centre stand and what do you think of it.
Does it drag ? Does the weight bother you ?
Is it fairly easy to use ?
thanks
Ja
I have touched my boots before but never the stand. It is my favorite modification and I wouldn’t be without it.

Hi NC750X owners,

I was hoping one or two of you who have a 2021-onwards NC750X (i.e. the newly lower version, with the OEM Center / Centre Stand 08M70-MKW-D00) would be so kind as to measure the height of the stand from the foot base to the center of the pivot point - AND I HAVE THE SAME REQUEST for the 2020-and-earlier NC750X (i.e. the earlier / normal height version with the OEM Center Stand 08M70-MGS-A30).

I'm asking because I have lowered my 2020 using Soupy's adjustable lowering links and didn't measure the height of the bike before or after installing that.

Once I have those measurements, I'll jack up the bike at the pivot point to the correct heights of the stands and see how the bike sits. Assuming it's not ridiculously high, it should be relatively easy to get up onto the stand and not be either too low or too high to be unsafe.

I know I could always cut down the correct OEM standard for my bike, but if the newer OEM stand will work out of the box, I'd rather go that route.

Thanks.

Hi NC750X owners,

I was hoping one or two of you who have a 2021-onwards NC750X (i.e. the newly lower version, with the OEM Center / Centre Stand 08M70-MKW-D00) would be so kind as to measure the height of the stand from the foot base to the center of the pivot point - AND I HAVE THE SAME REQUEST for the 2020-and-earlier NC750X (i.e. the earlier / normal height version with the OEM Center Stand 08M70-MGS-A30).

I'm asking because I have lowered my 2020 using Soupy's adjustable lowering links and didn't measure the height of the bike before or after installing that.

Once I have those measurements, I'll jack up the bike at the pivot point to the correct heights of the stands and see how the bike sits. Assuming it's not ridiculously high, it should be relatively easy to get up onto the stand and not be either too low or too high to be unsafe.

I know I could always cut down the correct OEM standard for my bike, but if the newer OEM stand will work out of the box, I'd rather go that route.

Thanks.
I measured ~8.75" from the floor to the center of the pivot on my '21 with an OEM center stand.

I've got the OEM stand. My storage is slim so it really helps with that! The weight is insignificant (compared to the body that rides the bike every day!). Mighty stable, no lift problems.

On my 2018 with OEM center stand, ground to the centerline of the center stand's pivot is right around 10 inches.

-Jim G
OK, thanks - so the summary is 2021 onwards = 8.75", 2020 and earlier = 10". So about a 1.25" difference.
Now to jack up the bike at the center stand and measure both of those heights, and also to see what an ideal height might be.
The last question to any NC700S owners or anyone who has installed the NC700S OEM stand on their bike - what's the height of that stand; ground to the center of the pivot point?
Thanks.

I do NOT have an OEM center stand, but,
when I stall the bike (700S) to raise the rear wheel about 15mm (? I noted "less than 20mm"), the center of the pivot is about 222mm from the ground... (8.75" = 222.25 mm)

OK, thanks - so the summary is 2021 onwards = 8.75", 2020 and earlier = 10". So about a 1.25" difference.
Now to jack up the bike at the center stand and measure both of those heights, and also to see what an ideal height might be.
The last question to any NC700S owners or anyone who has installed the NC700S OEM stand on their bike - what's the height of that stand; ground to the center of the pivot point?
Thanks.
PXL_20240108_005126022.NIGHT.jpg
I would put it in the 225 mm range.

Excellent information folks, thanks.
It seems like the nc700s and the 2021 nc750x center stands are about the same height. I jacked up my lowered 2020 nc750x and 8.5" put the rear wheel about 2" off the ground. Any thoughts if that's too high?

Back