• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

catalytic converter location

cdnuser

Reaction score
Visit site
Ok, I have looked all over for information on the exact location of the catalytic converter. I know some honda's have it integrated into the exhaust can. I think the CB250. To me "the untrained eye" it looks like it resides under the front plastic.

anyone shed some light on this for me.

It is integrated in the head pipe, very near to the cylinder head, just hidden by the lower cowl

You should remove it, as what I did before I changed my end can. It's smoother as what I thought, better acceleration when taking off but the smell was awful at the can end, no catalytic converter! Sound was also awesome! Don't remove it if it's against the law!

Sent from my GT-N8020 using Tapatalk 4

You should remove it, as what I did before I changed my end can. It's smoother as what I thought, better acceleration when taking off but the smell was awful at the can end, no catalytic converter! Sound was also awesome! Don't remove it if it's against the law!

Sent from my GT-N8020 using Tapatalk 4

The only reason it's on there to begin with is because the law REQUIRES it....Does Singapore have no such requirement?

Back