Can the battery be disconnected without causing any problems

jimmy333

Reaction score
I was wanting to use the Keis X800 Heated Outer Gloves with the power running from my battery.
Is it OK to disconnect the battery to do this

Old Can Ride

Reaction score
I was wanting to use the Keis X800 Heated Outer Gloves with the power running from my battery.
Is it OK to disconnect the battery to do this
2.jpgYes, battery is in the frunk front compartment, If you pull one of the two side panels next to the frunk (where normal gas tank would be), it is easy to run your wiring.

Smileyreadingbook.jpg

00.jpg

Last edited:

jimmy333

Reaction score
Thanks, I was worried that if I disconnected the battery it would not start again.

frozenpoet

Site Supporter
Reaction score
I've had mine disconnected a dozen times doing various electrical work. Only pain in the butt thing is resetting the clock.

ziggie

Reaction score
Mine has been out for 2 months,on a tender in the basement.put back in sat and started no problems.now the strap that holds it is another problem lol

ste7ios

Reaction score
First disconnect the negative (right) connector and then the positive (left), and connect them the opposite way...

Also be sure that the connections are clean, not loose, and the battery firmly fixed into place...

Fuzzy

Reaction score
First disconnect the negative (right) connector and then the positive (left), and connect them the opposite way...

Also be sure that the connections are clean, not loose, and the battery firmly fixed into place...
:eek:
Had to read that twice. Thought you were saying to hook wires up to opposite terminals which would not make for a good day.