• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

can NC750X go offroad?

I have SW Motech handguards, skid plate and crash bars.

YouTube

This is nice easy grass riding with some rocky parts you cannot see well. The tires were slipping a lot, but it was fine.

YouTube

Hello, I cant seem to find that bash plate anywhere in black. Where did you get it from may i ask?
Thanks
Kris
You can get it powdercoated or done with LineX or, or spray-bomb it, though the aluminum seems to be just fine if you get off-road much, hides the mud better, gets a look that blends in pretty good in general. I thought durable spray paint in some mid-color marble texture would be good too, but anything that sees some off-road ends up showing bare metal anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:
You can get it powdercoated or done with LineX or, or spray-bomb it, though the aluminum seems to be just fine if you get off-road much, hides the mud better, gets a look that blends in pretty good in general. I thought durable spray paint in some mid-color marble texture would be good too, but anything that sees some off-road ends up showing bare metal anyway.

Yeh i would end up painting it myself if it came to it. But i have seen other plates in either silver or black so wondered if he had managed to find this particular model in black as a factory standard colour...?

thought you guys like to see the pics of my buddy Hank on his CBR250 riding out in Utah

50I7vAch.jpg

DKt5DqNh.jpg

IN56fNeh.jpg

Almost any bike can go off road with enough determination lol

MIW, if you make it out this way you are on! At the bottom of that mountain pass on the west side is an incredible restaurant called "Wolf Lodge", let's apply the $200 to the bill for dinner and you are on!! :{P

You could make a trip up through the Grand Tetons, Yellowstone and Glacier! I would be happy to ride the half day over to Glacier and camp while we ride GNP!! YouTube star Tim Tewster will be heading up through that way in Sept and i'm going to ride over into Montana somewhere and meet up with him for a day or so! :{)

oh most definitely the NC will go off-roading. After installing the Shinko 705's on my previous 12' manual bike, i went all over the Pacific Northwest with it.

View attachment 46171

One of my sons made a short video of me riding up here. Enjoy!

Really cool pic, really cool and neat vid too.

Got to say you are FAR more adventurous than I am.

I don't even like riding thru gravel parking lots. Don't mind riding in rain or snow on asphalt , although this was kind of hairy lol

rVZLDQOh.jpg

2RVDloAh.jpg

Thought I’d share and this seemed to be the post to do so. I recently finished installing a skid plate from SRCmoto (srcmoto.com) on my 2020 750x dct and am quite pleased. Easy install. Attaches in all the right places. Compatible with the OEM center stand and is pretty damn beefy. A bit on the pricey side, but if you live in the states you’ll make up for it in postage (they are Oregon based). 8AF0D95E-9CCF-4A1A-AA5D-16E70D7EF1D0.jpeg

that SRCMoto skid plate is nice -- and you're right, they are proud of it ($$$). Nice looking and does look beefy.

Back