• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Can I have 1 min of your time to help me?

melensdad

Reaction score
Visit site
I was nominated for, and won, a regional award for fencing. Now all the regional winners are up for a national award.

The regional award is a merit award for based on contributions to the sport fencing community.

The national winner is mostly a popularity contest because most fencing students only compete regionally. I'm the only person from Indiana to ever make it this far in the annual awards, I'm also among the oldest people to make it this far, typically the awards go to younger athletes who are transitioning into coaching.

If you'd consider it I would appreciate your vote.

Link to the Link that allows you to vote (click on the Voting graphic to take you to the actual vote) —> Vote for Bob Skurka https://www.usafencing.org/news_art...wEw8QMn5NcEJStodAPfmH4pCjYGE4ecwzsmqPef1uRJTo

I was nominated for, and won, a regional award for fencing. Now all the regional winners are up for a national award.

The regional award is a merit award for based on contributions to the sport fencing community.

The national winner is mostly a popularity contest because most fencing students only compete regionally. I'm the only person from Indiana to ever make it this far in the annual awards, I'm also among the oldest people to make it this far, typically the awards go to younger athletes who are transitioning into coaching.

Link to the Link that allows you to vote (click on the Voting graphic to take you to the actual vote) —> Vote for Bob Skurka https://www.usafencing.org/news_art...wEw8QMn5NcEJStodAPfmH4pCjYGE4ecwzsmqPef1uRJTo

Done.
Good luck.

Done deal! And Good Luck!

Upon careful consideration, you are easily the most (and only) worthy individual I know (sort of). It was a no-brainer casting my vote for you.
...and seriously, your posts do show your passion for the sport and mentoring others.
Good luck!

Thanks.

And if anyone here is from Chicago you can vote TWICE. And your dead relatives can vote too.
Is adding a comment like that really necessary? Do you think that will help you get votes?

Is adding a comment like that really necessary? Do you think that will help you get votes?
Seriously?

My entire mother's family comes from there, she had 11 brothers and sisters. Many family members still live there. Its a running joke among everyone but the Chicago politicians that people from Chicago/Cook county cast multiple votes and the precinct captains keep a roll of the voters in cemeteries.

Lighten up a bit.

It was not aimed at any political party, just a well known joke about Chicago voting patterns.

Back