• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Can anyone tell me what the aftermarket parts are on this bike?

Sparkynutz

Reaction score
Visit site
I put money down on a 2020 DCT after riding a 2014 DCT last weekend at a differentdealer. Hoping to pick it up tomorrow.
I noticed it has many aftermarket items and trying to find out what they all are. The dealer told me the only thing they noticed was hand guards and the crash bar. I'm seeing more in the pics but wondering what everyone more familiar with this bike notices that I didn't.
Should I ask for any stock parts you notice are missing while I have the chance? Muffler? or any other accessories that I may want later that it doesn't have yet that I can only get a discount on now while buying the bike?
Thanks!

Congrats on finding a bike Sparkynutz

Nice set of mods. I'd probably remove the mud scraper as well. Original owner was obviously into Givi products.

Dash looks like it can use a good plastic polishing.

Used bikes are nearly always sold as is. The dealer could sell you some stock parts if you want, but I see no reason they would want to toss in any favors on a used bike.

My advice is that if you want the bike, take it and run. Any stock or aftermarket parts you might want can most likely be purchased elsewhere for less money than what the dealer will sell them for.

Last edited:
Gotta love idiot dealer advertising. The listing is for an NC750X but the description is of a PCX150.

It was in the system as a new bike too which is why they told me it was sold when I asked and they couldn't find it on the floor either. Fortunately the sales manager knew it was in the service dept to get new tires installed and let me know the tires weren't in yet.
I'm going to pick it up tomorrow before someone else does.
Boggles my mind they knew it needed tires but never changed the oil since they don't have any service history on the bike. The old owner left a bike cover, a spare key, owners manual and a tool kit in the frunk. I'm lucky the dealer didnt remove it or take it all. Hopefully they don't before I buy it.

Can anyone confirm this bike has ABS? They say it does but I don't see any ABS sticker anywhere in the pics
If it is a DCT (no clutch lever-automatic), than it has ABS....All DCT sold in the USA for this bike has ABS....and the only way to get ABS on this bike in the USA is buying the DCT-the manual version prior to 2021 sold in the USA is non-ABS only...

Can anyone confirm this bike has ABS? They say it does but I don't see any ABS sticker anywhere in the pics

Not that you need more proof but this image from the listing shows the ABS ring Alias mentioned in the centre and the ABS sticker you were looking for at the top-centre.
IMG_9723.PNG
Congratulations!...Hope things are working out!

It has ABS rings on the front and rear, so I'd say it has ABS.
Sensor rings are not a dead giveaway. The CB 1100 has sensor rings (technically they are also not ABS rings but are used for that) on both wheels or one wheel depending on year. Salesmen sold bikes telling the customer they were rear ABS only when in actuality the sensor ring was used in the calibration of speed, and the bikes didn't have ABS at all. Although if it has one on both wheels it's a pretty sure sign that it has ABS.

The sure tell is usually an ABS light on the dash board that lights up when the bike is started that goes out after the bike reaches 6 mph

Congrats Sparky!!

For the folks fortunate enough to have a 2021 model outside the US, what have you found in fitting aftermarket parts for up to 2020 do they fit the new model? Some in the US market are listing for parts to fit the 2021 without having a new bike to test. Someone like Givi and others overseas from the US have had time to make sure what parts fit the 2021 so there is confidence in them fitting the US bound 2021 models since hopefully they will all be the same bike.

Any thoughts??

Sensor rings are not a dead giveaway. The CB 1100 has sensor rings (technically they are also not ABS rings but are used for that) on both wheels or one wheel depending on year. Salesmen sold bikes telling the customer they were rear ABS only when in actuality the sensor ring was used in the calibration of speed, and the bikes didn't have ABS at all. Although if it has one on both wheels it's a pretty sure sign that it has ABS.

The sure tell is usually an ABS light on the dash board that lights up when the bike is started that goes out after the bike reaches 6 mph
Wouldn’t a matching pulse ring on the front of a CB1100 indicate an ABS bike? Non-ABS only has a rear one.

Back