• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

camp and ride

Bandit

Reaction score
Visit site
Any interrest in a camp out or ride only at Two Wheels of suches Ga ? Date is open at this time but can do summer or early fall. check out TwoWheelsofSuches.com If interested we can start to plan. I do have a cabin near Helen GA and could put one or two up if needed. I also think it,s not what you ride but only that you do ride. IE no bike bashing please.Oh how many days , well that is up to you,no rules other than ride safe.
Bandit

I do a lot of camping on the NC. Going out to Phoenix and Tombstone AZ this weekend.
It's a great bike for that purpose.

Wish GA were closer to CA!

I don't know, but I'll be looking for some place to eat dinner, soo.... more later if I find out.
The best T-bone steak I ever tasted was years ago in Tombstone at Big Nose Kates' Saloon. Grilled over mesquite wood, I'm salvitating already just remembering it! Food was great, but waitress was a dunce.

Ray

Last edited:
Camping at TWoS is like camping in my backyard.
Food is good there, but then, once you ride awhile,
plenty of "Good Eats" around the area.

I'm IN!

Looks like some interest in fall ,how about earl Octber ?
I vote OCT 6-8, 2017 (following MON is Columbus Day)
If you're not camping, you'd need to book cabin/rooms now than later.
There's always plenty of room for tents and hammocks.

6 thru 8th of oct. booked up by Motor Maids.Open after that untill the 12th of Oct. so pick maybe 3 days in this time frame. We will need confirms quickly so Rsvp.s can, be made and I can call it in ,they do serve food. For those that want to check things out the web is Two Wheels of Suches | Motorcycle Campground & Lodge in Suches, Georgia
phone 706 973 1671, .
Want to help set this up?
Bandit.

Back