• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Buying another bike!

johnakay

Site Supporter
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I've decided to sell my Royal Enfield 350 classic reborn.
the reason is that it has gear box problems. its going into the dealers this Thursday to get it checked under warranty and hopefully it won't be coming home.
so I've decided to get another NC 750 but the 'S' model.
these are discontinued by Honda I know. I will be a owner of two Honda's.
I would like the DCT version rather than geared... here's two pictures of what I have in mind.

Attachments

• s-l1600 (5).jpg
    s-l1600 (5).jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 27
  • s-l1600.jpg
    s-l1600.jpg
    237.9 KB · Views: 27
Reactions: MZ5
I've decided to sell my Royal Enfield 350 classic reborn.
the reason is that it has gear box problems. its going into the dealers this Thursday to get it checked under warranty and hopefully it won't be coming home.
so I've decided to get another NC 750 but the 'S' model.
these are discontinued by Honda I know. I will be a owner of two Honda's.
I would like the DCT version rather than geared... here's two pictures of what I have in mind.

Nothing wrong with owning two Hondas John. I have three :rolleyes:

We never got the 750S here in the states. If we had I would have probably opted for that model rather than the X model simply because I am more of a standard motorcycle kinda guy, than an adv style motorcycle kinda guy since I would have to miss a curve to actually venture offroad, but now that I've had my X for going on 2 years, the styling doesn't bother me.

I have 4 Hondas in the garage right now (CB 1100 retro standard, NC 750x DCT adv, PCX 150 scooter, and Rancher 420 quad with snow blade) and another in the driveway (Ridgeline Pickup).

not changing colours .I like it as it is. as for pictures will do.
going away next week on my Forza. so it'll be about 3 weeks or so.

Back