• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Broken Front Brake Lever

mudtrack

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
The almost inevitable happened. New bike, one little tip in the driveway.
My wife tipped her bike in our driveway today when we came home from a trip and broke her front brake lever on her 2021 NC750X.
Now we need to replace her front brake lever. Does anyone know what might fit, OEM or aftermarket?
Oops. She is actually a good rider but apparently not accustomed to the slight extra width of her panniers when coming through the garage door entrance. Luckily the Givi Panniers and Givi Pannier rack were sufficient protection for her bike that no Honda red plastic touched ground at all. Just a small scratch on her right side Givi Pannier. However the impact totally broke the front brake lever.
I am having trouble finding an appropriate replacement on-line. OEM or aftermarket.
Unfortunately I had not yet installed her Barkbusters which would have prevented the brake lever from bending to the point of being broken.
Crap, I wish I had installed her Barkbusters before our trip.
Any suggestions?

Last edited:
rockymountainatvmc.com

Honda OEM brake lever part number 53170-MKK-D01 LEVER ASSY., R. HANDLE $37.99 4 In-Stock

I installed the new brake lever today. It actually arrived yesterday but I didn't expect it so soon.
Thank You, 670cc, for the quick link to the OEM part replacement. You are the best.
I really like this forum!

The almost inevitable happened. New bike, one little tip in the driveway.
My wife tipped her bike in our driveway today when we came home from a trip and broke her front brake lever on her 2021 NC750X.
Now we need to replace her front brake lever. Does anyone know what might fit, OEM or aftermarket?
Oops. She is actually a good rider but apparently not accustomed to the slight extra width of her panniers when coming through the garage door entrance. Luckily the Givi Panniers and Givi Pannier rack were sufficient protection for her bike that no Honda red plastic touched ground at all. Just a small scratch on her right side Givi Pannier. However the impact totally broke the front brake lever.
I am having trouble finding an appropriate replacement on-line. OEM or aftermarket.
Unfortunately I had not yet installed her Barkbusters which would have prevented the brake lever from bending to the point of being broken.
Crap, I wish I had installed her Barkbusters before our trip.
Any suggestions?
I did the same thing last week, found it at Revzilla, might take two weeks, buts it on order

Back