• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Braided stainless steel brake lines?

Just pulled the trigger on the Spiegler brake lines (hoses). :D. A bit pricy, but should be very nice. I will post feedback/photos when I get them installed.

I ended up going for custom colors, with blue banjo fittings and "clear smoke" lines.

I do have realistic expectations about how much they will improve brake feel (which is, probably not a whole lot vs. just bleeding and filling up fresh DOT4 regularly), but they will look nice and in theory should last the life of the vehicle, and for me that seemed worth the cost.

I used this company in Indiana to make some braided brake hoses for a couple of my bikes. Sent them the old hoses and let them know if they needed to be stock length or how much to add. Very reasonable prices and decent turn around. The owner is a nice guy and remembered me almost a year later when I sent him another set of hoses to be made.

Back