• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Blowing fuse

mr_et2

Reaction score
Visit site
Went for a ride today and all was well. After about an hour I stopped for lunch. When I came out and went to leave I noticed that my guage cluster wasn't on... I started testing things and discovered that besides the guages being out, none of my lights or my horn worked either. I checked the fuses and found a 7.5 amp blown. I replaced it with the spare and it blew immediately also. WTF? Bike seemed to run fine, but I decided not to risk it and had the Mrs come pick me up, then I went back with the trailer and my bike took the ride of shame back home.

Anyone here ever have a similar issue? I haven't done any electrical work to her yet besides installing an OEM power outlet back in April, and that was just plug and play. It's under warranty, so I'm thinking Honda will take care of it, but this is so frustrating.

Sounds like some sort of electrical short, it's odd considering you haven't done anything with the electrical.

I know a couple people that had problems like that with cars from mice chewing on the wires, I haven't heard of anything like that happening to a NC but anything is possible.

I haven't heard of anyone having that problem with the NC at all

Last edited:
Back