• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Bikeless

About this time two years ago, I had a Honda Nighthawk, a Honda Superhawk, a Yamaha Warrior, and a Yamaha Venture. How I came to have all four of them is a long story, but I've been slowly selling them off and sold the last one yesterday. Trying to simplify life and plan a trip to Alaska. I've been window shopping the NC for a little while. Now it's a bit more serious...

I'm currently in Alaska, it is truly the most amazing place I have been so far.
I may be looking at selling my nc, simply because I'm never in town long enough to
ride her anymore. she sits at a friends place (hopefully) missing me as much as I miss her.

I'm currently in Alaska, it is truly the most amazing place I have been so far.
I may be looking at selling my nc, simply because I'm never in town long enough to
ride her anymore. she sits at a friends place (hopefully) missing me as much as I miss her.

Any tips or must-see places?

My family is originally from Washington State. My sister moved to Alaska about 20 years ago and vowed that she would never move from that State. My son moved up there about 10 years ago and did the same. I've never ridden there but have been to visit. I hope to make that journey on a bike some day. Beautiful country.

Pulled the trigger. Picked up a new to me 2013 red nc700x last night. I really hated being bikeless.

Any tips or must-see places?

my apologies, I have been out of town for a bit.
I spent 10 months in Anchorage, not so much to see there, but not far down the road, is Seward, before you get there, take the road off to homer, and Soldotna.
eagle river just outside anchorage Is a beautiful area as well.
I'm currently in Sitka Ak, beautiful little island. I think we have 12 miles of paved roads here, lol but my its beautiful.
Alaska is just amazing to see/tour.
enjoy the journey.

Back