• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Battery equivalent to the YUASA YTZ14S

Ticopilot

Reaction score
Visit site
I live in Costa Rica and the local YUASA distributor is a mess and is out of stock with a 2 month wait. I need thus, a possible equivalent to this battery in other brands. Do you have experience with other brands that have the same characteristics as the YTZ14S. My bike is a NC750X DCT.
Thanks for your help.

Any battery with the same specs (type, capacity, CCA & polarity) will do the job. Usually the product code will be similar to YTZ14S.

See what brands are available in your area, then check their cross reference catalogs...

I have looked at other brands but there has been an issue with dimensions and since the space is so crowded there I thought that some of you might have experience with other brands and could recommend one that will fit and have the same characteristics.

Good tip David. I was informed by a friend that batteries require a special permission from the government to import into the country.

Back