• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Barkbuster Storm

Outrider1

Reaction score
Visit site
2018 model year with DCT. Any modifications needed to mount these, if so what?
Found information on earlier years and not sure if it applies.

I'm guessing the bars and the perches are the same on all years of NC. Nothing especially non-universal about the item anyway.

I have these fitted to the same model.
I was unable to remove the standard in-bar anchor for the end-weights. The You Tube videos for this task were for the older models, did not work for the newer model. I spent hours on this and eventually gave up.

I left the in-bar anchors in and fitted the Barkbusters at the end of the end-weights. This required some modification to get it to fit nicely.
If you can get the standard in-bar anchors out, you should not have a problem.
See attached pictures

Attachments

• IMG_20190521_084352.jpg
    IMG_20190521_084352.jpg
    108.2 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_20190521_084411.jpg
    IMG_20190521_084411.jpg
    115.4 KB · Views: 36
I have these fitted to the same model.
I was unable to remove the standard in-bar anchor for the end-weights. The You Tube videos for this task were for the older models, did not work for the newer model. I spent hours on this and eventually gave up.

I left the in-bar anchors in and fitted the Barkbusters at the end of the end-weights. This required some modification to get it to fit nicely.
If you can get the standard in-bar anchors out, you should not have a problem.
See attached pictures
thanks for the information

Back