• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

B trip resetting saga

I tried resetting the trips on my 750X but the proceedure is different to that on the Deauville. Read the book again and found that if you reset the A trip (by pressing the B button) it resets all the other values for average consumption etc.. If you just want to reset since the last fill up and not reset the average stuff you need the B trip and press the B button.

Also was puzzled by the flashing bar when you get down to the last bar on the fuel guage. The trip mileage changed to 0.00 and was flashing. I thought what a usless piece of information. Appears that you have to press the A button and let it return and it will give some sort of useful information as to how many miles you have left. Why on earth doesn't do that auromatically once the bar starts flashing. Damn it you shouldn't have to read the manual ;)

Last edited:
Back