• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Anyone use an airbrush

Wedders

Reaction score
Visit site
Since I repainted my bike I’ve gone all artsy and fancy an airbrush. I don’t want to do flashy artwork but I think it will be handy for touch ups and small projects. Has anyone used an airbrush or can give me any advice on the best equipment etc.
Thanks

I'm pretty familiar. Lot's of fun, even when learning. Good for large and small scale projects. Even super simple jobs look better with a bit of airbrush. You can do some pretty subtle effects. I paint all markings on my theme bikes, and it's pretty gratifying. My next painting hurdle is pin striping. PM me if you have any specific questions. Nobody would want to see all that crap in a thread.P1010965.JPGP1010967.JPG
IMG_0364.jpgIMG_5467.jpgIMG_5470.jpg

I can't even match socks. I can spray cars and bikes but the fine work like that is really quite a talent, which I do not have. The R50 looks really awesome! They all do but that is really great stuff.

I’ve bought one now and learning to use it bit by bit. If I get stuck I’ll ask again.
Good work BTW.

I’ve bought one now and learning to use it bit by bit. If I get stuck I’ll ask again.
Good work BTW.
Howdy, partner
Was just wondering how the airbrush thing was going...if you'd had a chance to monkey with it yet.
Thought about our last convo as I finished this last kit (actually still have to "weather" it up).
Cheers
68764409206__75E3811A-7546-443D-B9C4-CE5B1B730F04.jpg68764410788__5A4DE7E7-C08B-4B6D-BC13-5E8FB02B9ADF.jpg

Howdy, partner
Was just wondering how the airbrush thing was going...if you'd had a chance to monkey with it yet.
Thought about our last convo as I finished this last kit (actually still have to "weather" it up).
Cheers
View attachment 50796View attachment 50797
Used it a couple of times now with some succes. I have touched up blemishes on my bike and even clear coated small areas with it. So far so good.

Back