• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Anyone on the forum parking at Plantation Place London?

Mcress

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi - just wondered if anyone on the forum parks their Red NC700 in Plantation Place (where I work) in London? Seen it a few times - not for a while, but it's back today - Say Hi if it's you!

Cheers,

Mike.

Would you not have better luck asking on the UK NC700 forum?

And me too. ;)

welcome to the kicked off club!!
audience-clapping-smiley-emoticon.gif

What evil were you up to on the uk forum to get booted out?

I must admit, I've already had a post deleted for daring to ask for a service manual, which was a tad annoying...:(

What evil were you up to on the uk forum to get booted out(

Well I thought it was no more than a money making exercise.

1, You had to subscribe to have access to certain parts of the forum.

2, You of had to subscribe to advertise anything on there.

3, The admin didn't even own an NC.

It seemed to me that someone realised a UK NC forum was inevitable and got in and created it first.

I aired my views on the forum and then told him to stick it up his arse!

It may be on there still somewhere, username was Jelly, but I doubt it as I honestly think that the admin guy was rattled when I posted what I did.

I used to think that there is need for new/different UK NC forum but since finding this place I've changed my mind.

I like it here, and besides, apart from getting an insight to biking in the States, Asia and the rest of Europe there's quite a few Brits on here anyway.

And there are quite a few of us on here that really enjoy having members from all over the world to get insight into biking from other areas. Oh, and we really like pictures!!!

I must admit, I've already had a post deleted for daring to ask for a service manual, which was a tad annoying...:(

Here, on this Forum?

This Site has a strict policy regarding actual or potential copyright infringement of such material.

Don't take it personally, unless you are deliberately doing something against the rules. They can be found here, and it is suggested reading to familiarize yourself with:

Site Announcements

http://nc700-forum.com/forum/site-announcements/204-forum-rules.html

"Copyrighted Material

The site will not host download copyrighted materials such as books, music, movies etc.
This includes links to copyrighted materials or PM activity to trade/give copyrighted materials. This is a zero tolerance policy resulting in permanent ban.
The site members, by joining the forum agree to not upload, post or link any copyrighted materials, and fully accept all responsibility of any such actions.
The site follows a policy of WILL REMOVE anything we get a complaint about."

Spelled out in further detail here:

http://nc700-forum.com/forum/site-announcements/205-nc700-forum-com-terms-use.html

PM me or another Moderator if you have any questions or complaints, I will be happy to help. :)

Last edited:
Well I thought it was no more than a money making exercise.

1, You had to subscribe to have access to certain parts of the forum.

2, You of had to subscribe to advertise anything on there.

and I paid £20 on the understanding that I can advertise my racks and rails but no so I ask for my money back.
he refuse(should've have known better he was a lawyer)

3, The admin didn't even own an NC.
he warned me on trivial matters concerning a so called expert on NC's that I disagree with

It seemed to me that someone realised a UK NC forum was inevitable and got in and created it first.

I aired my views on the forum and then told him to stick it up his arse!

same here,it seem's unless your prepared to grovel and kiss his a*s you don't have any right to express your views and if you did it was quickly deleted.
he must sit there on his computer all day waiting to pounce because no sooner I posted it was gone.

It may be on there still somewhere, username was Jelly, but I doubt it as I honestly think that the admin guy was rattled when I posted what I did.

rattling him won't take much disagree with him that's its you get a warning.

I used to think that there is need for new/different UK NC forum but since finding this place I've changed my mind.

personally I think we still need one to rival his and have a little more freedom to express your opinion like you can on here.

I like it here, and besides, apart from getting an insight to biking in the States, Asia and the rest of Europe there's quite a few Brits on here anyway.

I to like it on here good bunch of guys inc those that got upset with me but being the man(
mouse-68.gif
) that I am I don't hold grudges also I can take it as much as I can hand it out.hell life to short to fall out ..altogether now
bth_together.gif

this what he does if you upset him!

adminzh7.gif

Last edited:
Back