• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Need Help Anyone in or near Chattanooga with spare pegs?

Schlafftablett

Reaction score
Visit site
My buddy and I are traveling through. He got clipped the other night and broke his left front peg, left mirror and fender. Southern Honda doesn’t have the parts for at least a few days and we need to get back on the road asap. If anyone is close and has spares, please let me know.

What year model is your bud’s bike? I think I have some spare front pegs from a 2013 NC700x. I live 1.5 hours south of ‘Nooga.

I have used the passenger peg as a emergency backup, it took a little grinding to fit but worked fine. I recently tried to get new foot pegs, yes Honda was out of stock. Ordered some from Aliexpress.com for $12 shipped. Got them in 6 days from China (site said it could take 3-4 weeks).

Thank you all, guys for the offers. He decided to power though and we’re now central KY using the passenger peg I put on right after the accident. Why Honda doesn’t make them directly interchangeable is beyond me but it certainly works well enough.

Guys, thank you all for your offers and suggestions. He limped it along until we passed Treadway Honda in Zanesville, OH yesterday at about 5:30. We figured we had nothing to lose but a little time and since it was on the route anyway we figured we’d stop in. We pulled in and low and behold, there was a silver ‘12 sitting right outside which gave us a good feeling. Well, they didn’t have one but that ‘12 was owned by one of the guys who works there who promptly pulled his own peg off! Everyone at Treadaway was great, SUPER friendly, and I can’t recommend them enough. I know if I ever need Honda parts or get a bug up my rear for a new bike, I’ll be making the 4+ hour drive just to give those guys business!

Guys, thank you all for your offers and suggestions. He limped it along until we passed Treadway Honda in Zanesville, OH yesterday at about 5:30. We figured we had nothing to lose but a little time and since it was on the route anyway we figured we’d stop in. We pulled in and low and behold, there was a silver ‘12 sitting right outside which gave us a good feeling. Well, they didn’t have one but that ‘12 was owned by one of the guys who works there who promptly pulled his own peg off! Everyone at Treadaway was great, SUPER friendly, and I can’t recommend them enough. I know if I ever need Honda parts or get a bug up my rear for a new bike, I’ll be making the 4+ hour drive just to give those guys business!
That is above & beyond!

Back