• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Anyone have the Rigid Industries Ignite installed?

rpvanoyen

Reaction score
Visit site
To make my bike more visible during the day and to make night riding more relaxed, I intend to buy these light set. As far as I've read, the RI brand is a really good quality and provide good customer services if needed. The Ignite has a low as well as high output - switched through the 2-position on/off switch - which gives me the freedom to select the needed extra road illumination.

Who has installed these lights on their NC? How do they perform IRL and how did you mount them?

You might try [THIS] for a lot less. (< $20 Dec. 31, 2017)
auxbeam.jpg
Auxbeam LED Light Bar 4" 18W LED Pods 6Pcs 3W CREE LEDs 1800LM Spot Beam Waterproof Driving Lights for Trucks Pickup Jeep SUV ATV UTV (Pack of 2)

do you plan to leave them on all the time for daytime visibility or will they be used to light up very dark roads.
If daytime visibility, then you might go with what you planned...
OR... you could probably find this same class of light that isn't as bright for day use.

Last edited:
Thanks for the replies so far.

Here's a link to the lights I'm interested about.

I ride 95% of the time in (bright) daylight and shaded country roads. On very few occasions I have to ride after sunset or on good illuminated roads (going home). My first choice was Clearwater Darla (the small ones) BUT they are not sold anywhere in near countries from The Netherlands, which adds up the total purchase + shipping + customs + fees + taxes to over 500 USD/EUR for just some lights.
Lighting regulations are very strict here, which is why I like the Ignites to be set at 100% (at daytime use) or 20% (at dimmer light conditions) output.

Thanks for the replies so far.

Here's a link to the lights I'm interested about.

I ride 95% of the time in (bright) daylight and shaded country roads. On very few occasions I have to ride after sunset or on good illuminated roads (going home). My first choice was Clearwater Darla (the small ones) BUT they are not sold anywhere in near countries from The Netherlands, which adds up the total purchase + shipping + customs + fees + taxes to over 500 USD/EUR for just some lights.
Lighting regulations are very strict here, which is why I like the Ignites to be set at 100% (at daytime use) or 20% (at dimmer light conditions) output.

Is there a brightness adjustment?

Back