• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Anybody here modified the turn signal switch?

Hollow Road Rider

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
So, I installed my KISAN Signal Minder, and it does shut off he signals as intended.

Has anyone here installed the springs in the switch? If so, HOW?

Last edited:
I would be curious about this if it's a signal that turns off on it's own. I hate having to turn mine off or the more usual of realizing it's still on a quarter of mile after the turn.

About forgetting the signal on I was told that check the signal before shifting. I've done it now all the times, and its like a habit now :D

I wouldn't mind something that turned the turn signal off automatically but after so many years of riding and turning them off it is second nature. After a while you won't even think about it. Just like applying the brakes to stop. You'll just do it.

So, I installed my KISAN Signal Minder, and it does shut off he signals as intended.

Has anyone here installed the springs in the switch? If so, HOW?

Did you find any information on the springs? I have been considering the kisan signal minder for sometime would like to hear any info you may have.

Back