• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Another Helmet Question

The HJC CL-17 is a decent full coverage helmet. Reviews are good and I used one for over a year. Revzilla will let you return a helmet if there is a size issue. Finding a store with a large selection of helmet brands and sizes won't be easy where you are.

Sorry to rez a zombie thread, but I figured that I should point out that my helmet is the HJC CL-17 in a large and it DOES NOT fit in the frunk of my 2015. I am looking for a cheaper 3/4 helmet to run down to the store with since I don't like having to take it in with me and I hate the helmet lock provided with this bike.

Just as an FYI to get a correct size helmet will require a measurement around your head- right above your eyes to around the back of your head about mid way down from your ears. Use a non stretchable cloth or paper measure- in inches,fractions. Most brand helmet makers have the size of their helmets ( S,M,L,XL) that correspond to the measurement/ diameter of your head. I’ve worn different brands and one an XL, while the other is just a Large. AND to make matters more confusing- some brands favor a more “Oval” head, others a “ rounder “ head shape/profile inside. Hope this helps someone.

The scorpion exo-t510 fits my wife's impossibly small head. The airfit system is something to look for as that is what made the fit.

Back