• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

All I want for Christmas is -

I can sympathize....... Just had a fusion done on my right foot. No weight-bearing for 6-8 weeks and then only partial weight-bearing for another 1-2 months. Can't even drive a car !!!

Came in here ready to see a list of goodies and instead got a dose of perspective. Wishing ya'll a speedy recovery.

Same request here
Arm is still in a sling
.up to 90 degrees forward...0 lateral. Will be a couple of months. I started the nc today just to hear it run.

drubb,

It is hard when you ride quite a bit, as you do.. I too start my bike every day. I try my best just to put a foot on the pegs, but have not even come close.. Heck, I am even considering dropped pegs, just to say I have done it.

We'll get there.

I try to imagine what it was like before replacements. I would have a hard time living with that kind of pain and limitations

I wish the entire NC700X community a Merry Christmas and hope all your wishes come true. Special Holiday Greeting to all those I have ridden with and to those I will ride in the future. OCR was my first riding partner and who I'm indebted for all the knowledge gained from such a gentleman rider!! CHEERS Gang!

The folks who go on this Hill Billy Hang Out Ride in April are RIDERS! Ain't know way you could ever find finer folks to ride with.............

Following these folks around the Ozarks is 10 times better than a 2nd Edition Butler Ozarks Motorcycle Map !!!!

Butler.jpg

Last edited:
Back