• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Aftermarket windshield, seat cushion, tires, now what?

Zippersdad

Reaction score
Visit site
I have what's listed in the title, now I'm looking for what I need next on my X to make it more "adventure-ready". Any ideas? (But keep in mind, my budget is limited).
Thanks!

I have what's listed in the title, now I'm looking for what I need next on my X to make it more "adventure-ready". Any ideas? (But keep in mind, my budget is limited).
Thanks!

5.jpg

A compression water tight bag to carry our camping stuff in, to be carried on the back seat. And last, but first - RIDE !

smileysportsrider.jpg

00.jpg

Last edited:
A good tire repair kit w/compressor?

+ something like this-

279806_1_41

Something I would add is a phone mount and 12V port for your charger. If you feel like doing some exploring having maps will come in handy. Adding those two items will be cheap. I recently moved to a new location. I'd be lost without my phone maps. I explore all around the Little Rock are and would be lost without it. Paper maps would be to much of a hassle.

You may or may not already have those but it would not cost much and you can get good map apps for free with downloadable maps for offline use.

I'd go for the 12v outlet, Ram mount with the X-grip cradle. I'd also suggest some crash guards. They saved my bike when I dropped it last year after hitting a beach of sand in a corner about this time of year (Thanks to an overzealous road sanding effort from the hints of snow we got here last year). Not a scratch on the bike, just a scuffed guard which is easily covered with semi gloss rattle paint.

Back