• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

aftermarket handle bars

DanH

Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I am looking for a replacement set of handlebars. Mine are slightly bent from a fall and I haven't gotten around to replacing them. Not all 7/8 inch bars are created equal and I see a lot of compatible bars around but not an aftermarket set specifically for the NC700. The difference in price is $35 for aftermarket and $100+ for OEM. Has anyone else had to replace their bars? What did you go with?

Well, if you don't get an answer, my unbent handlebar measures about 29.5" wide, 5.25" rise, 3"/25° backsweep, 7" center.

The switch pods have a little plastic locator peg, so you'd have to remove that or drill the bars.

Hey Danh and welcome to the Down to Earth Club! Now we have Pres, VP and a Sarge at arms! I know there's a lot of others that qualify!

Well, if you don't get an answer, my unbent handlebar measures about 29.5" wide, 5.25" rise, 3"/25° backsweep, 7" center.

The switch pods have a little plastic locator peg, so you'd have to remove that or drill the bars.

I knew if I looked hard enough I could find this info, thanks. Mine are bent and will be replaced someday.
After spending almost two hours searching the web, it looks like I might have to go OEM @ roughly $110! :(

Back