• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Aftermarket Exhaust

saldog

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Updated:

I know this is not a new discussion but the other threads seem to be a little old so I thought I'd start a new thread. Especially since I'm really wanting to get a little more noise out of my exhaust.

I know many of you have already voiced your opinion on this subject that the stock exhaust is fine for you and you prefer to have little to no exhaust noise. That's good for you and I'm happy you enjoy the stock one. This message is for those who like to make a little more noise. No, we are not compensating for anything, either!

I'm the kid who put pieces of cardboard in my bicycle spokes so I could get a cool sound as my bike cruised by. I think the stock exhaust is just a little too sedate for me. I've heard this motorcycle's exhaust uncorked before and even then, it's not really that loud. Not even Harley loud. A muffler that just let a little more of that growl out would be nice.

I wanted an exhaust that looks good and has a removable baffle. If I get tired of the noise and want to go back, I just put the baffle (dB killer) back in. With the baffle in, it sounds almost the same as stock.

I purchased this one: https://www.ebay.com/itm/274137181735?ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649

I think it looks great. It sounds good, too.

What exhaust do you recommend?

Last edited:
Pretty big fan of my carbon fiber Yoshimura, for both looks and sound. I sold my baffle to a member on here, never even installed it.

One thing to make note of: Looks like you have a 2021 in your avatar pic, so I'm not sure if the exhaust design is the same at the "midpipe" area, but if you have, or intend to install, a center stand, then be sure and get an exhaust that has a center stand bump stop integrated in it's design. The Yoshimura midpipe has this bump stop, it doesn't look like the exhaust you are looking at has it. Which won't matter if you never put a center stand on it or don't already have one on it.

Audio kinda sucks, as you can hear more of the engine than the exhaust, but it sounds really good in person and isn't overly loud. But you're not gonna get these engines to be overly loud unless you pair an aftermarket can with a decat headpipe too. Also be sure to select 1080p for best video quality.

Updated:

I know this is not a new discussion but the other threads seem to be a little old so I thought I'd start a new thread. Especially since I'm really wanting to get a little more noise out of my exhaust.

I know many of you have already voiced your opinion on this subject that the stock exhaust is fine for you and you prefer to have little to no exhaust noise. That's good for you and I'm happy you enjoy the stock one. This message is for those who like to make a little more noise. No, we are not compensating for anything, either!

I'm the kid who put pieces of cardboard in my bicycle spokes so I could get a cool sound as my bike cruised by. I think the stock exhaust is just a little too sedate for me. I've heard this motorcycle's exhaust uncorked before and even then, it's not really that loud. Not even Harley loud. A muffler that just let a little more of that growl out would be nice.

I wanted an exhaust that looks good and has a removable baffle. If I get tired of the noise and want to go back, I just put the baffle (dB killer) back in. With the baffle in, it sounds almost the same as stock.

I purchased this one: https://www.ebay.com/itm/274137181735?ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649

I think it looks great. It sounds good, too.

What exhaust do you recommend?
Looks and sounds very nice. :) I've bought the IXIL SLIP ON - RACE XTREM CARBON and I love it.

Back