• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

African Twin

Actually he owns XJ6.
AT is currently being delivered here in Europe, I know that first Baltic customer bike arrives this week. Dealer manual demo bikes arrived last week.
This week is actually Honda Adventure Week and all Honda dealers are showing ATs.

Cager has a unique personality. His stuff on the NC is one of the reasons (not the only) I bought the NC myself. He is getting a little squidy lately, but I still appreciate his reviews.

Cager on Two Wheels does some really great bike reviews, they are also very entertaining as well. I saw several of them when I was shopping around and looking at the NC700X over 2 years ago. He's not afraid to to speak his mind and share his thoughts. I also like that he does not censor them either.

Another great bike review by Cager... :eek:

Eh. This bike has always had my attention but I HATE HATE HATE the "Africa Twin" sticker on the side.

Second dislike...no no no...its not a dislike...its just not a match for me....is the "CRF" dirt bike heritage its designed from.

This is more off road adventure bike than our NC and VFRx will every be...and I think that limits potential buyers....even serious interest.

Eh. This bike has always had my attention but I HATE HATE HATE the "Africa Twin" sticker on the side.

I agree about the sticker. If it's under the clear coat, too bad; you're stuck with it. If it's put on after the paint, it would be an easy removal job.

I quote: "Why not seize the pleasure at once? -- How often is happiness destroyed by preparation, and foolish planning? Just do it. Shut the frunk up and Ride !!!!!!!!!!", that DCT bike into your garage.

OCR's facial expression on his second photo has impending purchase written all over it. I don't think he needs any encouragement. It is only a matter of time.......

This is more off road adventure bike than our NC and VFRx will every be...and I think that limits potential buyers....even serious interest.

They (Honda) are not going after the NC market with this one. They are trying to compete with BMW GS-A and the KTM bikes and their crowd, offering an affordable option for the working people. I love the AT, haven't seen it in person or anything, but the idea is intriguing but not what I am looking for in a motorcycle, even for one that I would take around the 4 corners or to Alaska. Around the world? Still don't know, if I were to change bikes (not upgrade) it would probably be to the VFR1200X.

Back