• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Adventure New Zealand

Bcsmith

Reaction score
Visit site
Oh my lord I just watched KTM adventure New Zealand and I could hardly believe what I was seeing. These bikes were unbelievable and the riders insane. Now I have come to understand what adventure riding is really all about. These are 500 lb bikes flying threw the air like they are motocross machines. Rooster tails shooting to the sky. My NC750X is a commuter bike at best and my riding abilities sooooo basic lol. I still love my bike and love to ride but so great to watch these professionals do there thing

Oh my lord I just watched KTM adventure New Zealand and I could hardly believe what I was seeing. These bikes were unbelievable and the riders insane. Now I have come to understand what adventure riding is really all about. These are 500 lb bikes flying threw the air like they are motocross machines. Rooster tails shooting to the sky. My NC750X is a commuter bike at best and my riding abilities sooooo basic lol. I still love my bike and love to ride but so great to watch these professionals do there thing
Just remember the fact that’s you’re on two wheels at all makes you a better rider than the vast majority of the population.

Back