• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Admore Sidecase Light Strips

How bright are they in daylight?

Are they a 2 function or a 3 function strip? running/turn or stop/running/turn?

How many wires come off the strip?

I have some Amazon chinese discount strip lights that are not very bright, but they were cheap. Good for low light and night. Almost worthless during daylight hours.

I put Denali LEDs on the front and they are super bright. Thinking of the AdMores to replace the stip lights I currently use.

I used to have a set of admore strip lights and they were awesome, very bright. Unfortunately, The admore like kit for my top case was nowhere near as bright as the little strips.

How bright are they in daylight?

Are they a 2 function or a 3 function strip? running/turn or stop/running/turn?

How many wires come off the strip?

I have some Amazon chinese discount strip lights that are not very bright, but they were cheap. Good for low light and night. Almost worthless during daylight hours.

I put Denali LEDs on the front and they are super bright. Thinking of the AdMores to replace the stip lights I currently use.

Well, I can see them quite clearly in daylight. They are 3 function out of the box. Stop/running/turn. That can be modified with the 4 position dip switch.

The wiring kit has a waterproof quick disconnect for when you want to remove the cases. Both case connectors then merge into one cable with 5 wires as opposed to the 6 wires on the Admore Light Bar.

Back