• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Adding Pictures to a Post

Yaaaay! Seems all good now, you are a Scholar and a Gentleman, D. :)

Seems to still work ;)

Thank you for the great Forum

paypal test 2.jpg

Last edited:
Pictres on the forum

How do I put pictures on this forum? I would like to share some photos from my rides but do not know how to add them to this forum. Maybe I'm a blonde.

I have a blog site where I put all of my videos on YouTube and also a site on Facebook if any are interested in seeing and or reading of rides I have done in East TN and elsewhere. As I am recuperating from a broken left leg, I get to spend zero time on the bike but do have time for the computer. I've done several long distance rides on my 1999 Honda Valkyrie as well as local rides in the mountains. I also ride the NC which I purchased mainly for mountains and some off road riding.

One forum I belong to uses Photobucket to load up to and then download to forum. A lot of work. I have gobs of pictures of the East TN area and don't want to load up if I don't have to. Any assistance will be appreciated.

You can upload directly to the site with the insert image on the tool bar and select the tab for uploading from your computer. Sometimes I do that or if I already have them on flicker then I copy and paste the "BBC code". Can be handy to put stuff on flicker, photobucket, etc first and then share it from there on FB, blogs, forums. Only one upload and can share on most any site then.

If I upload directly from my iPad or iPhone it turns my pictures. If I put them on my cloud account from the phone and then post them it seems to cure it.

I have just started making a couple of videos. My YouTube account is Oklahoma Hank.

https://youtu.be/kWOS2gVl3Yw

IMG_0025.jpg

Last edited:
If I upload directly from my iPad or iPhone it turns my pictures. If I put them on my cloud account from the phone and then post them it seems to cure it.

I have just started making a couple of videos. My YouTube account is Oklahoma Hank.

https://youtu.be/kWOS2gVl3Yw

View attachment 31764
If you take I-Phone pictures in portrait mode it will turn them sideways here. If you take them panoramic mode and are left handed it will turn pictures upside down here. If you take them panoramic mode and are right handed pictures will be properly displayed here.

Back