• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Acerbis dual road handguards

Jelly

Reaction score
Visit site
Just ordered a pair of these, they are listed as fitting an NC700X so should fit my 750 too.

They don't specify whether they are DCT compatible, I can't see any problems as they only fix at the bar ends.

90faa2182cec79f7c178c3e2c54cb763_zps13d36cd8.jpg

Thanks Duk, and bugger! :mad:

I've done a few searches today and now realise that they can be a PITA.

There's no way I'm sliding brake levers and throttles out of the way, I got heated grips and the bikes under warranty.

Looks like I'll be getting the dealer to install for me.

I chose these as they looked simple to fit and are fairly cheap, bugger bugger bugger!

Has anyone tried to fit the Suzuki DL650 hand guards? The Honda has a notch on the end of the weight that the hand guard could fit into. Not sure about the rest.

dl650handguards1.jpg

Does anyone know if these can be fitted without removing the internal bar weights?
Jelly,
All you need is two longer bolts (one for each side) and you can mount the Ascerbis guards using the internal bar weights. Just mount the Ascerbis guards on the outside of the external bar end weights. That is how I did it on my Kawasaki Versys.
Or remove the external weight and use some of the spacers that come with the hand guards. Which ever gives you the best spacing. Then there is no need to move throttle tube or the levers.

Now I have another question.
Has anyone installed the Ascerbis Dual Road guards on their Nc700X? And if you did, how was the clearance with the wind screen, and which wind screen did you have mounted when using the Ascerbis guards?
Or which wind screen provided the most clearance? And which external bar end weights or spacers did you use? Or did you just not use any external bar end weights?
Thanks for the help.

Back