• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

About to return to the fold

Rocker66

Site Supporter
Reaction score
www.kawasakiw650.co.uk
Not a new member but an old one returning. In December 2013 I was knocked of my NTV700 which had replaced my NC700X. The bike was totalled and I had serious injuries to my right foot which is still causing me a few problems. I could no longer mnage to move my CBF1000 around so that was sold. I have spent the last 2 1/2 years on a couple of CB500Xs but on Friday I'm picking up a new 2017 NC750X in blue

Not a new member but an old one returning. In December 2013 I was knocked of my NTV700 which had replaced my NC700X. The bike was totalled and I had serious injuries to my right foot which is still causing me a few problems. I could no longer mnage to move my CBF1000 around so that was sold. I have spent the last 2 1/2 years on a couple of CB500Xs but on Friday I'm picking up a new 2017 NC750X in blue
Welcome back to the forum and congrats on your recovery and getting back in the saddle of a new NC' this Friday.

Ray

Welcome back! I'm sure you remember this from the 2013 NC700X calendar that Cutter J Duke made for us. Miss September:

If I recall correctly you purchased the CB500X for lightness and overall user friendliness. As such I am curious to know why You decided to move back to a heavier bike ? Did the CB fall short of expectations ?

Welcome back old mate. Make sure you don't "mod" it.

:D Only got that now, but I am a bit slow, good one. There is of course the point that the NC is a VERY close relative of the venerable scooter, albeit a hybrid one.........

Last edited by a moderator:
If I recall correctly you purchased the CB500X for lightness and overall user friendliness. As such I am curious to know why You decided to move back to a heavier bike ? Did the CB fall short of expectations ?

I bought the CB500X with a lowering kit because I could no longer move my CBF1000 around following the injuries to my foot I then moved on to another CB500X without the lowering kit as my foot had improved a bit. Now it has improved a bit more I can manage the lowered NC. The CB500 was fine but I prefer the charateristics of the NC750X especially as my wife has just bought a a new CB650F
Having said that I would certainly recommend the CB500

Back