• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

750x terminal 15 wire

dejanmk

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi, I need diagram from ACC line from key or maybe only color of the wire? I need to install some device with relay but i need 12v only with ignition on (Terminal 15). It is for NC750x 2022

Hi, I need diagram from ACC line from key or maybe only color of the wire? I need to install some device with relay but i need 12v only with ignition on (Terminal 15). It is for NC750x 2022
Since wiring diagrams can vary based on country dependent model markets, your most accurate information would come from having a Honda service manual specific to your model. Do you have an avenue to purchase a service manual with a wiring schematic?

What is "Terminal 15"? Where do you see it? When it comes to wiring diagrams you have to be more specific.
ACC line is not available on these motorcycle models. This definition is used more in motor vehicles.
The power wire to the ignition switch is red. From the ignition switch is red-black (R/Bl).

Capture.JPG

This is how I connected my heated grips using the existing connections on my '21 NC750X. I am not sure about sourcing connectors to your location.

Last edited:
What is "Terminal 15"? Where do you see it? When it comes to wiring diagrams you have to be more specific.
ACC line is not available on these motorcycle models. This definition is used more in motor vehicles.
The power wire to the ignition switch is red. From the ignition switch is red-black (R/Bl).

View attachment 51521
This is exactly what I need. Btw Terminal 15 is always battery+ through ignition switch and terminal 30 is always wire from battery+ according to DIN standard in Europe automotive industry. I used this terms to identify wire that is not connected direct to battery + to avoid battery draining. Thank you so much for this diagram

Last edited:
Back