• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

5 days touring in Nova Scotia

calipo223

Reaction score
Visit site
Just came back from touring Nova Scotia and the Cabot Trail with my 2013 nc 700x. The trip was a blast and the Nc handled everything well. I was wondering if anybody took the ferry over to Newfoundland, and how were their expierances there? thank you

I've been around Lake Superior, the Circle Ride. I rode to Alaska on the Alaskan Hwy and back on Cassiar Hwy. We have talked about Nova Scotia next year. What was your route? What are the don't bother and can't miss?

I'm going to Nova Scotia from 12 to 18 of august for the first time...I will ride with an American from Michigan whom is taking the ferry to Newfoundland...On my side, I have too much to see in NS to go all the way up !

Cabot Trail is the best motorcycle road I have ever been on (done it several times on the NC700). There are a few other good routes in the province worth checking out too. #2 from Truro to Halifax has some good sections, #4 from Truro to Sydney is alright. Theres a section of #19 referred to as the "little Cabot Trail". Few good loops around Halifax way (Peggy's Cove, Sambro). I haven't ridden the west part of the Province much, being born and raised on Cape Breton and now living in the City, but I'm sure there's plenty there too down Yarmouth or Digby ways.

EDIT: If anyone has any specific questions, wants some routes scouted, etc, I'd be happy to see what I can do to help.

Last edited:
Back