• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

2nd Annual SGT

I agree to these terms! I'm going to see if he has the original exhaust and would be willing to put it back on just for the trip. To me, it seems it would tire me out listening to that racket all day long.

I like my quiet ride.

The only time I've ever had problems with loud pipes were the times I wasn't wearing my ear protection like I was supposed to.

The only time I've ever had problems with loud pipes were the times I wasn't wearing my ear protection like I was supposed to.
This guy likes to "wwrrrappp buuuuuu, wwwrrraaaaaprraaapraaap buuuuuu! "
I told him no blipping at stops (not just stop lights).

On another note, I just bought a full-face helmet. With ear plugs and the new helmet, it's SO much better than the half helmet I was using!

Agreed. The only time I've ever had problems with loud pipes were the times I wasn't wearing my ear protection like if I sit outside at a restaurant to eat a meal or I'm relaxing at home with the windows open.

Point well made. In the campground, it could be an issue. On the road I would think of it like that one uncle that everybody has. You know the one I'm talking about; the one without a filter. Once you accept that he's going to say whatever comes to his mind without regard to who will hear or how embarrassing it will be for everyone around him, then you can just roll your eyes and move on. There's a "Harley" in every family.

It used to bother me, but I've learned to let a lot more slide since the doc told me I had to watch my blood pressure.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Anyways, back on topic. We are now two weeks away. I was scared that I would have to miss it as I just got a new job, but it doesn't start until the following Tuesday so I'm good. It would be kind of sad if the one that started this thing couldn't make it lol. Is everyone good to go? Last year we all swapped cell phone numbers, but that turned out to be pointless as none of us had signal.

Should I go ahead and start the 3rd annual sgt thread now? Lol

I'm in. Might arrive Wednesday night or sometime Thursday.

I'm currently totally overextended and need to take that weekend back to take care of other things, so I can't make it. :(

But I have site Fri-Sun that was $45.10 that I put a $20 deposit on, so if anyone wants to take over my reservation, it will only cost you $25.10 for a site. Let me know and we can email the campground to switch names.

But I have site Fri-Sun that was $45.10 that I put a $20 deposit on, so if anyone wants to take over my reservation, it will only cost you $25.10 for a site. Let me know and we can email the campground to switch names.

I'll take it over for you. The name's J. Michael Clark- I can PM any other info you might need.

If anyone wants to split the $25 with me,that'll be fine. I can only stay until Saturday. If not, that'll be my contribution to the group. Somebody buy me a beer!

Last edited:
I'll take it over for you. The name's J. Michael Clark- I can PM any other info you might need.

If anyone wants to split the $25 with me,that'll be fine. I can only stay until Saturday. If not, that'll be my contribution to the group. Somebody buy me a beer!

You are all set, they changed it to "J. Michael Clark"! $25.10 due at checking.

I can probably wait around till noon if you're coming up Sat. My plans are to camp at Talladega National Forest. Alabama that night, which is about 5 hours away.
I read earlier that cell reception is spotty up there. Keep in touch as good as you can!

Back